FREE Reality Kings Password HERE

Easy Directions for

FREE Reality Kings Password


I am a member of a webmasters forum and a guy I got to know there awhile ago pmed me and told me he used to do the website for Reality Kings. They fired him in order to hire somebody cheaper and this guy was pissed. So he told me about a Free Reality Kings Password, a backdoor into Reality Kings pay sites used by the IT department. It's a username/password pair that's hardcoded into the server software. Anyway I tried it and yep it works. Details below.

OK the username and password are kept in a profile he set up on Christian Mingle which you can get to by clicking Free Reality Kings Password. It's a free signup and you don't need a credit card (that's why he put it there). The profile name is "fukingz". Go there and scroll to the bottom. They're right there and they work. I can't believe Reality Kings hasn't stopped this yet but they haven't.

How cool is this.